Moving is an incredibly stressful time.
There are a million things you have to get done on your checklist…
Change your address. Disconnect utilities. Call the cable company (never fun!). Book a moving company. And finally, do a complete top to bottom clean of your home.
This last task is time consuming, stressful, and takes a lot of energy at a time when you’re running on empty.
QUALITY MOVE OUT CLEANING IN COLUMBUS, GA
We make your move in/move out simple for you. Leave all the cleaning to our professional staff. Share your inspection list with us and we’ll be sure it’s covered.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A MOVE OUT CLEANING?
- Washing all surfaces
- High dust removal, cleaning of the insides of desks and file cabinets
- Remove all trash, dirt and place it to the designated dumpster.
- Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks, and appliances.
- Remove all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
- Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets. Clean all kitchen countertops and vanity tops.
- Clean all windows and sliding glass doors, frames, sills, and tracks.
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Sweeping, mopping floors, vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Tile Cleaning
- LIVE MORE. CLEAN LESS.
Service Areas: Muscogee County, GA | Chattahoochee County, GA | Harris County, GA | Lee County, AL | Russell County, AL
- Columbus, GA
- Cataula, GA
- Fortson, GA
- Midland, GA
- Waverly Hall, GA
- Ellerslie, GA
- Hamilton, GA
- Pine Mountain, GA
- Phenix City, AL
- Smith Station, AL
- Salem, AL
- Fort Mitchell, AL
Cleaner By Nature
Clean shouldn’t sting. It doesn’t need neon dyes. It shouldn’t have to wear perfume. We develop all of our products in-house to ensure we’re creating the safest, best performing products, without compromise. Amazing things happen when you take the toxins out of the household cleaners.
At Your Life Maid Simple we use high grade Micro Fiber towels to clean. Micro fiber towels are lint free, leaving nothing behind when cleaning or drying. The fibers are so small they are able to penetrate cracks and crevices that cotton fibers are unable to clean, along with cleaning the microscopic surface pores of most materials. We also go one step farther a use different colors in different areas of your home. This makes sure there is no cross contamination between rooms in your home.
At Your Life Maid Simple the only scent we leave behind is the smell of essential oils. Its Simple!
At Your Life Maid Simple we leave fresh cut flowers at the end of every visit.-Its that Simple!